The Attorneys at Shutt Law Firm focus primarily on Estate Planning, Texas Wills, Probate, Guardianship, and small business law.
While this may seem like a narrow legal focus, the team of lawyers and staff have years of experience with all of the following:
- Probate all over Texas, especially in Collin County Probate Court, Dallas County Probate Courts, Tarrant County Probate Courts, Denton County Probate Court, Rockwall County, Ellis County, and Grayson County
- Estate Planning Law
- Texas Trusts, including revocable living trusts, irrevocable trusts, and special needs trusts
- Elder Law
- Texas Wills
- Texas Power of Attorney, including financial power of attorney and medical power of attorney
- Alternatives to Probate, including small estate affidavits, determination of heirship, and affidavits of heirship
- Texas Will Contests
- Fiduciary litigation
- Texas Guardianship Law, including creation of guardianship for an adult and guardianship disputes
- Real Estate Transactions
- Small Business Formation and business contract review
This legal focus allows the lawyers to be expertly experienced in this area of law, so that Shutt Law Firm can provide high-level legal service with more reasonable attorney fees. While other law firms’ lawyers may have a broad and general legal practice, a focused law firm means high-level service without high-level cost.
Schedule a Consultation from the Website
We’ve made it easy to schedule a time to talk with us. Click the link below to reserve a free consultation meeting. Select any available time that is convenient for you.