Special Needs Law

If you are caring for a child or an adult child with special needs, remember that a little advance planning can go a long way.

Depending on your unique situation, you may need a guardianship, a “special needs trust,” or both.  A special needs trust is a specialized type of trust that provides funds for the care of the person with a disability without affecting eligibility for public benefits.

How do you know if you need a guardianship or special needs trust?  Contact the attorneys at Shutt Law Firm using the online inquiry form to the right for a free legal consultation.