About Isaac Shutt
Mr. Shutt focuses his law practice on Wills, Legal Trust creation, Probate Law, and help with Estates in Dallas County and Collin County Texas. He is passionate about assisting families with the necessary legal process to distribute property after the death of a family member. Mr. Shutt genuinely cares for every client and strives to make Wills, Probate, and Estate Administration as affordable and simple as possible.
Mr. Shutt’s Qualifications And Memberships:
Isaac Shutt is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, juris doctor, Cum Laude
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas – Real Estate, Probate & Trusts Law Section
- Member, The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- Board Member, Probate Section, Collin County Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association – Lawyer Referral Service Panel
- Member, Dallas Bar Association – Probate, Trusts & Estates Section
- Member, Dallas Bar Association – Solo & Small Firm Section
- Attorney ad litem appointment list in Dallas County and Collin County Probate Courts
- Past President, Richardson Community Band
- Concert Chair / Vice-President, Richardson Community Band
- Member, Richardson Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Richardson Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Richardson Alumni Association
- Member, Murphy Chamber of Commerce
Personal Details About Mr. Shutt:
Mr. Shutt is a Christian and part of the community of Dallas Bible Church.
Outside of the law practice, Isaac enjoys spending time with his wife, Jessica, and his two young sons, Dean and Vaughn. Isaac is also a Past President of the Richardson Community Band. Other interests include woodworking, motorcycle riding, working on cars, traveling, and sports (especially the SMU Mustangs). Click here to read more about Mr. Shutt’s hobbies.
Mr. Shutt was raised in Wichita, Kansas. He attended Southern Methodist University for both undergraduate and law degrees. Prior to becoming a dedicated Richardson, TX, attorney, Mr. Shutt worked for several Dallas law firms, ranging from a nonprofit legal clinic to a large, international law firm.
Mr. Shutt chose to open a Wills and Probate law practice because he recognized the opportunity to care for clients by offering affordable rates, personal communication, efficient legal service, and a listening ear.