About Attorney Donna Wood.
Ms. Wood’s Qualifications And Memberships: is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.
Licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas – Real Estate, Probate & Trusts Law Section
- Member, Collin County Bar Association
- Member, North Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Attorneys in Tax & Probate
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Volunteer, Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
Born and raised in East Texas, Donna moved to Dallas to attend SMU, where she received her undergraduate degrees in French, Philosophy, and Foreign Languages (Spanish & German), as well as her Juris Doctorate from SMU Dedman School of Law. Before joining Shutt Law Firm, Donna interned at the Dallas County Probate Court and worked at other estate planning firms in the Metroplex.
Outside of work, Donna enjoys playing Nintendo with her son, and she is actively involved in assisting with her daughter’s softball team. She spends her remaining spare time reading and often participating in classes or discussion groups related to her interests in socionics and personality typology, with particular emphasis on the Enneagram.