About Attorney Brittany Taylor.
Ms. Taylor’s Qualifications And Memberships:
Licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.
- Texas Tech University, School of Law, juris doctor
- Texas Tech University, College of Human Sciences, Master of Science Personal Financial Planning
- West Texas A&M University, College of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas – Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Member, State Bar of Texas – Tax Section
- Member, State Bar of Texas – Business Section
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Attorney Ad Litem appointment list in Tarrant County Probate Courts
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Mediator
- Member Junior Woman’s Club of Fort Worth
Brittany was born and raised in Texas. Outside of law practice, Brittany enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, and trying new restaurants and local venues. Prior to joining Shutt Law Firm, Brittany worked as a consultant in wealth management for owners of large privately-held businesses and as an attorney at multiple law firms focusing on Estate Planning and Probate law and Business Entity formation and maintenance.