Learn More About Andrew Harding, Richardson, TX Attorney
Andrew was born in Houston and spent most of his childhood in San Antonio. He graduated
from Texas A&M University in 2015 with a B.B.A. in Finance and a Certificate from the Commercial
Banking Program. Following a short stint in commercial banking, Andrew attended Baylor Law School
and obtained his J.D. in 2019. Before focusing his legal practice on probate and estates, Andrew
practiced general civil litigation with an emphasis on healthcare.
Outside of the office, Andrew enjoys fishing, snowboarding, and spending time with his dog Shadow.
Mr. Harding is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas. Mr. Harding has also been licensed to practice law in the State of New Mexico and remains in good standing, but said license is currently
– Texas A&M University, 2015 B.B.A. Finance, Magna Cum Laude
– Baylor Law School, 2019 Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude
– Baylor Law Review 2017-2019, Executive Editor
– Member, State Bar of Texas
– Member, Collin County Bar Association, Probate Section
– Member, Dallas County Bar Association