Shutt Law Firm, PLLC is in the Dallas area and is dedicated to one area of law. The law firm’s attorney focuses the Richardson, Texas law office on a single type of law: Wills, Estate Planning, Probate, and Guardianship Law.
This focus allows the lawyer to be expertly experienced in this area of law, so that the law firm can provide exemplary legal service while charging more affordable legal fees. Many other law firms’ attorneys have a broad and general legal practice.
Flat-Rate Legal Fees
Flat-rate attorney fees eliminate the guessing about legal costs. You will know the cost for legal fees before you leave the initial consultation.
Clients love Shutt Law Firm’s flat rates and package pricing because clients don’t have to worry about the costs of expensive lawyer phone calls or how many hours it will take to complete the legal work.
For example, Shutt Law Firm creates Texas Wills for lower fees than most Dallas lawyers. Shutt Law Firm is so affordable because Mr. Shutt wants to encourage every Texan to hire a dedicated estate planning attorney to provide at least a simple Texas Last Will and Testament. The fee you pay includes everything-–information gathering, drafting your valid Texas Last Will and Testament, and even overseeing the proper signing of your Texas Will at the law office.
Legal Consultations ordinarily cost $125, but you get a free consultation when you complete the simple online inquiry HERE.
Learn More About Attorney Isaac Shutt
Mr. Shutt’s Qualifications And Memberships:
Isaac Shutt is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.
– Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, juris doctor, Cum Laude
– Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude
– Member, State Bar of Texas
– Member, State Bar of Texas – Real Estate, Probate & Trusts Law Section
– Member, The College of the State Bar of Texas
– Member, Dallas Bar Association
– Committee Member, Dallas Bar Association – Courthouse Committee
– Committee Member, Dallas Bar Association – Speakers Committee
– Member, Dallas Bar Association – Lawyer Referral Service Panel
– Member, Dallas Bar Association – Probate, Trusts & Estates Section
– Member, Dallas Bar Association – Solo & Small Firm Section
– Member, Collin County Bar Association
– Member, Collin County Bar Association – Probate, Trusts & Estates Section
– Attorney ad litem appointment list in Dallas County and Collin County Probate Courts
– Member, Richardson Chamber of Commerce
– Member, Richardson Chamber of Commerce – Leadership Richardson Advisory Board Member
– Member, Richardson Chamber of Commerce – Education and Workforce Committee
– Member, SMU Mustang Club
Here Are Some Personal Details About Mr. Shutt:
Mr. Shutt is a Christian and part of the community of Dallas Bible Church.
Outside of the Richardson, Texas law office, Isaac enjoys spending time with his wife, Jessica, and their son, Dean. Isaac is also Past President of the Richardson Community Band. Other interests include woodworking, motorcycle riding, working on cars, traveling, and sports (especially the SMU Mustangs).